MW3 unable to connect?
Pedwily Asked: MW3 unable to connect?
I have been having this issue for the past few days now where when I go to play MW3, it hangs on "connecting" for about a minute and then says "unable to connect…" I've been playing the game fine for the past month now and haven't changed any computer hardware or my router so its nothing to do with the ports. This started out of the blue. I am still able to play Spec Ops mode online with other people just fine. Just in the MP version of the game I am unable to connect.
sell it and buy battlefield 3.
i have both and MW3 was a total waste of money
Are your phone lines Running great? well you might have a bad connection You should switch to cable well it just depends on the connection you have…
i have the same problem its the NAT type not sure how to fix it to be honest.
Good, buy a good game
Got a better answer? Share it below!
- Call Of Duty MW3 unable to read disc on Xbox 360 wtf?!?
- Why can’t I connect to Steam or AVA through ijjiReactor?
- Minecraft launcher doesn’t connect to minecraft.net, is there a way to fix this?
- Skyrim unable to find Severio Pelagia? (PS3)?
- mercinaries 2 world in flames is unable to continue due to an error initializating graphics hardware